Thursday, March 1, 2012

Movin' on up


Dating a designer sure has it's advantages... Michelle was able to take these characters I drew of us and  create a fun change of address post card for us to mail out to family. And to answer your next question, yes, we're cohabiting... I'm excited to have more office space as well as a loft area which will be a perfect spot for the Wii & Xbox. We also have what may be the cities largest deck in the back yard which will host many get togethers in the not too distant future.

I wrapped up the CNLA commercial a little early so they let me work on some drawings for Aqua Teen Hunger Force. My new claim to fame is having drawn Carl's butt crack... take THAT! all you people that said I'd never amount to anything.  I'm back to working from home for now and have a LOT to catch up on...




No comments:

Post a Comment