Wednesday, May 18, 2011

LOADING...


Good morning and welcome to my art blog. Today's drawing comes from a rough I'm finalizing today for the game's loading screen. The final will actually animate and have an old poster like look to it.

I'm not really working on the assets in any specific order, I'm just diving in on whatever inspires me at the moment. I also have the buttons and UI created, but I'm going to hold off on posting those until I have the color pallet finalized.

In other news... Game 1 is coming along nicely. Last week I was able to see the pieces move on the board which is exciting. We have some tweaking to do with the tinting as some items are currently showing up too dark. A few adjustments and we should be back on track to launch it by mid June.

More coming very soon so Stay Tooned!

No comments:

Post a Comment